Should you consider Captive Insurance for your business?
If your business is:
- A profitable business entity seeking substantial annual adjustable tax deductions.
- A business with multiple entities or those that can create multiple operating subsidiaries or affiliates.
- A business with $500,000 or more in sustainable operating profits.
- A business with requisite risk, currently uninsured or underinsured.
As a business owner are you:
- Interested in personal wealth accumulation and/or family wealth transfer strategies?
- Looking for asset protection?¹
If you or your business fits into any of these profiles - Captive Insurance may be an appropriate strategy for you.
¹ Journal of Accountancy
Captive Insurance Solutions
- Captive Insurance is insurance or reinsurance provided by a company that is formed primarily to cover the assets and risks of its parent company or companies. Captive Insurance is essentially an "in-house" insurance company with a limited purpose and is not available to the general public. It is an alternative form of risk management that is becoming a more practical and popular means through which companies can protect themselves financially while having more control over how they areinsured.There are many advantages to a company when establishing a captive insurance company.
How We Can Help
If you haven't already, it's important for you to now acknowledge the growing need for a team of experts that can address your entire financial picture. At Heron Financial Partners we have created a network of qualified specialists to address those needs. We realize that our clients want to work with advisers who provide a high level of service in many areas. To that end we have assembled a team whose common goal is to clearly identify the issues and then ensure that the solutions crafted are truly effective.
- Insurance Design
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Wealth Management
- Active Investment Management
- Tax Services